Agenda – Bigbury Parish Council meeting –November 11th, 2020
A Meeting of Bigbury Parish Council is to be held on WEDNESDAY, November 11h, 2020 at 19:15. This will be a virtual meeting on Zoom (on-line),
Starting at 7:15pm and prior to the Parish Council meeting, SHDC will make a presentation to explain the ‘Super Recycling’ scheme to be introduced in March, 2021.
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Apologies for Absence
4. Approval of Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on October 14th, 2020.
5. Matters Arising from the previous meeting held on October 14th, 2020.
6. County Councillor’s report
7. Yellow lining and parking matters in Challaborough.
8. District Councillor’s report
9. Financial statement
10. Planning related matters (members of the public are welcome to participate during this agenda item and may submit their views on any planning matters)
2069/20/HHO, ‘Seaspray’, Warren Road, Bigbury on Sea, TQ7 4AZ
11. Ringmore Neighbourhood Plan-Regulation 14
13. Pre-Christmas Skip Hire
14. Sedgewell Slipway quotations
15. Voluntary support during November/December Covid lockdown
16. Open session: Members of the public are invited to make representations on matters of
17. Correspondence received
18. Any other business
This on line meeting will be hosted on the Zoom website at 19:15(ends 22:00 latest)
Meeting I.D. 899 2782 6954 Password 094915