Agenda – Meeting November 8th 2017 – Bigbury Parish Council
- A monthly meeting of Bigbury Parish Council will be held in the Memorial Hall, St Ann’s Chapel on WEDNESDAY 8th November at 7.30 p.m.
- The agenda is as follows:Apologies for Absence
- Approval of the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on October 11th 2017
- Matters arising from minutes of previous meeting held on October 11th 2017
- Devon Air Ambulance night landing site – Mr Toby Russell
- Open session (members of the public are welcome to participate during this agenda item and may submit their views on any planning matter on agenda point 8)
- County Councillor’s report
- District Councillor’s report
- Planning applications and related matters:
- 3516/17/VAR Royal Oak site, Bigbury TQ7 4AP – variation of condition number 2 following grant of planning permission 05/2313/14/F to allow changes to approved plans. Reponses by 17.11.17.
- 1667/17/FUL – Merrylees – revised plan for demolition of existing dwelling and replacing with a new dwelling.
- 3029/17/HHO – Dolphin House, Folly Hill, Bigbury-on-sea – Boundary wall alterations to form opening for new access gate.
- Appeal start notification Site at SX663 471 – St Ann’s Chapel Bigbury TQ7 4AP (Proposed site allocation).
- 3368/17/FUL – Bigbury Court Farm Buildings Bigbury TQ7 4AP – Up-date grain store by adding and extra bay to that existing. Raise and replace the current roof and add a small building next to the grain store to house the grain dryer. Responses 23.11.17
- Neighbourhood Plan
- Bigbury News – update on change of Editor and the future of Bigbury News
- Footpath and Tree Warden’s update
- Finance: Approval of payments to be made and presentation of finance statement
- Casual vacancy for Parish Councillor – update
- Proposal for discussion: Provision by BPC of so-called “Hi-Viz” waist belt and incorporated shoulder strap for walking in the dark, with or without dogs, on an ex-gratia basis by the BPC, with perhaps donations for the service.
- Correspondence received:
- Mr Little, Charterlands, Cleveland Drive, Bigbury-on-Sea. Post box contamination
- Proposals for agenda items to be included in next meeting
The next Parish Council meeting is scheduled for Wednesday December 13th 2017
Please note – this meeting starts at a later time of 19:45