A Meeting of Bigbury Parish Council is to be held on MONDAY, February 15th, 2021 at 19:00. In accordance with Government advice and DALC guidelines this will be a virtual meeting to be held via on Zoom (on-line),
2. Open session: Members of the public are invited to make representations on matters of
3. Neighbourhood Plan: support by councillors
4. Declarations of Interest
5. Apologies for Absence
6. Matters Arising from the previous meetings held on December 9th & 17th, 2020 & January 26th 2021.
7. County Councillor’s report
8. District Councillor’s report
9.. Financial statement
10. Planning related matters (members of the public are welcome to participate during this agenda item and may submit their views on any planning matters)
4253/20/FUL: Korniloff, Warren Rd, Bigbury on Sea, TQ7 4AZ. 4 Mar. 2021
4233/20/FUL: Burgh Island, Bigbury on Sea, TQ7 4EG. 18 Feb. 2021
0051/21/HHO: Lincombe Barn, Lincombe Lane, Bigbury, TQ7 4BD. 18 Feb. 2021
0028/20/HHO: Lewin, Marine Drive, Bigbury on Sea, TQ7 4AS. 18 Feb. 2021
2069/20/HHO: Seaspray, Warren Road, Bigbur on Sea, TQ7 4AZ.
0181/21/HHO: Foxhole Cottage, Bigbury, TQ7 4AN. 4 Mar. 2021
0151/21/ARM: Higher Easton Farm, St Ann’s Chapel, TQ7 25 Feb. 2021
3365/20/VAR: Little Cumery, Aveton Gifford, TQ7 4NN. 18 Feb.2021
11. 2021 Parish A.G.M.
12. Correspondence received
13. Any other business
This on line meeting will be hosted on the Zoom website at 19:00 (ends 22:00 latest)
Meeting I.D. 893 4530 6629, Passcode 010754