The Minutes of the Neighbourhood Plan Committee are available in the DOCUMENTS section of the Neighbourhood Plan page of this website. NP>DOCUMENTS>CATEGORY>Neighbourhood Plan Committee>Minutes
Posts tagged parish council
Agenda – Bigbury Parish Council meeting –November 11th, 2020
A Meeting of Bigbury Parish Council is to be held on WEDNESDAY, November 11h, 2020 at 19:15. This will be a virtual meeting on Zoom (on-line),
Starting at 7:15pm and prior to the Parish Council meeting, SHDC will make a presentation to explain the ‘Super Recycling’ scheme to be introduced in March, 2021.
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Apologies for Absence
4. Approval of Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on October 14th, 2020.
5. Matters Arising from the previous meeting held on October 14th, 2020.
6. County Councillor’s report
7. Yellow lining and parking matters in Challaborough.
8. District Councillor’s report
9. Financial statement
10. Planning related matters (members of the public are welcome to participate during this agenda item and may submit their views on any planning matters)
2069/20/HHO, ‘Seaspray’, Warren Road, Bigbury on Sea, TQ7 4AZ
11. Ringmore Neighbourhood Plan-Regulation 14
13. Pre-Christmas Skip Hire
14. Sedgewell Slipway quotations
15. Voluntary support during November/December Covid lockdown
16. Open session: Members of the public are invited to make representations on matters of
17. Correspondence received
18. Any other business
This on line meeting will be hosted on the Zoom website at 19:15(ends 22:00 latest)
Meeting I.D. 899 2782 6954 Password 094915
The Terms of Reference, reporting mechanisms and current membership of the NP Committee are described in the DOCUMENTS section of the NP page on this website.
The Agenda for the parish council meeting of 14th October 2020 is available here:- Agenda 2020-10-14 or by searching the DOCUMENTS section of the Parish Council page
The Agenda for the Parish Council meeting is available in the DOCUMENTS section of the Parish Council section: >PARISH COUNCIL>DOCUMENTS>CATEGORY (AGENDAS)>select FILE
Alternatively, click on the following link:-
In may be small a consolation to parishioners in enforced isolation that Bigbury Parish Council continues to function – almost as usual!
During a video-conference EMERGENCY meeting last evening, in which all Councillors participated,
1) the COV-19 Bigbury Support Group (BSG) was officially voted-in as a sub-group of the PC with the authority to co-opt participants at will. A system of volunteer drivers and local co-ordinators is being set up to identify and help needy parishioners to obtain essential supplies via Holywell Stores, thus reducing the elements of unnecessary travel, face-to-face contact, and the heavy burden on busy shop staff due to telephone ordering.
2) measures were discussed and approved for trying to deter the influx of COV-19 ‘refugees’ from overwhelming outdoor venues and conventional holiday facilities because of the severe risk of spreading the coronavirus. Irresponsible crowding has been a particular concern at Bigbury-on-Sea and Challaborough over the last few, sunny days.
Further such conferences are planned for the foreseeable future to deal with PC business.